Thursday, June 06, 2013

Words of Wisdom I read today

"If your happiness depends on what somebody else does, you do have a pretty big problem."

 "Sometimes you have to stop worrying, wondering, and doubting. Have faith that things will work out, maybe not how you planned, but just how it's meant to be."

 "Good things don't come to those who wait. Good things come to those who pursue the goals and dreams they believe in."

 Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one." - - C. S. Lewis

"A goal is a dream with a time limit."

 "Success is much more than a matter of achieving the right thing; it is a matter of being the right person."

 Live your life so that when it's time to ask where the time went, you can answer: "It went to joyful moments with family and friends, to my search for passion, to doing work that felt like play, to standing up for what I believe in, and to exploring this beautiful world we live in with an open heart. My time went to Living my Life." 

"What makes excellence? Mastery of fundamentals."

"We grow by the things we overcome."

 "There are three types of people; sleepers, viewers, and doers." 

No comments: