Saturday, September 27, 2014

I have no idea what this means.

When I see the ignorance of people about what is really happening all around us and the intentional blindness they exhibit I was impressed of this: Tyranny doesn't come without being invited. IF you value your freedom, liberty and life as you know it.. push back HARD against any form of tyranny. They come to serve and protect and then force you to serve them and be protected from any examination. I guess as a man with German Heritage who lived there for some years in my late 40s I became very aware of how this can happen. Study should be required in grade school how Hitler was able to subdue a culture that had produced Beethoven, Goethe, Bach, Luther, Gutenberg, Einstein, Schweitzer, Mozart, Bonhoeffer, Wagner, von Braun, and Max Schmeling, (a relative of mine). If tyranny can bring that culture to it's knees, it didn't come without invitation. We are on the brink of that now. Be awake.. push back, don't sanction tyranny.

No comments: