Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Sick of this whole deal

We are reaping the whirlwind in Pro Football that was sown in College "Amateur" sports.
I enjoyed what Sat college ball I saw. BUT I'm really getting OVER Pro Football. This whole craziness of late has tainted the season.

I don't understand. I mean, these players are coddled, fed, forgiven, overlooked for error, given free worthless college educations, have cultural corrupted morals, treated like they were someone really special with special considerations the rest of us don't get, free cars by the team-makers, baby daddies of lots (Adrian P) and dog killers (Mike V) and then when someone catches them saying or doing something that is out of line with some artificial red line in the sand the world goes berserk. 

STOP... I will watch the Bears. BUT if this keeps up, I will watch Dancing with the Stars instead. At least not every dancer is being accused of being what we brought our athletes up to be.. I'm sick of this and the season just started.

No comments: