Friday, January 23, 2015

There are two things that I am constantly bombarded with. Both are empowering.

One is that if you look you can see Jesus in everything.. EVERYTHING. I do. He is manifested in all creation. I would write about it, but it might stretch you too much.

It is a good exercise however to force yourself to see the Hand of God in all situations. He really is there, here, everywhere.

The second is I constantly see new business ideas, constantly. Everywhere. There are needs, desires, products and services that people will pay real money for. All you have to do is step in and do what needs to be done. I think I WILL post some of them. I have a personal goal of developing at least one sound business plan per week.

I heard about a guy who started a new business every week. I don't want to nor can I do that. BUT I can offer them up. Most require almost no money. All of them come out of things I see all around me. Like seeing Jesus, opportunity is hanging from every tree to be picked. You don't need a job, you need a chance. Stay tuned. OH, and one more thing, every business I propose will require work, maybe a little risk and your doubts will not be welcome. If you believe the things I propose can't be done, for you that is right, it's your reality, but if you'll step aside, there will be someone who will do this.

All prosperity roots in open doors. Doors of opportunity. They are open to the one who is generous, willing, bold and ready to take action. What will it be?

No comments: