Wednesday, November 07, 2007

God Uses Assyria Once Again

I haven't heard it yet, but I'm sure cries of lies and persecution will come from some of my favorite people in all the world. TV Evangelists. Particularly the ones just send a letter from Charles Grassley of Iowa.

  • Benny Hinn, Great teacher, he releases the power of God and pushes back against the devil in so many good ways.
  • Joyce Meyer from whom I have grasped some great life confirming and spirit releasing truth.
  • Ken and Gloria Copeland who were and are recipients of gifts financial and otherwise from us. I use Gloria's faith to faith devotional. My email is Cfaith. That C stands for Copeland. I know all about the excesses. I'm not a slave. But in this case to me the oxen is worthy of his hire.
  • Eddie Long who is a leader extraordinary. He is apostolic in every way. I respect him but know little about him.
  • Creflo Dollar who is one of the better Bible Preachers on the planet. If I lived in his area i might be a member of his church.
  • And, Randy and Paula White who I really know nothing about so i have no comment.

ALL are under the gun right now. God sent out a whistle and here
come the Assyrians from the hills. This is not punishment, this is not false accusation, this is the discipline of God. No one loves discipline while it is happening but it's essential and will cause them to be better or crush them.

Some ministries fail after these investigations. Some heal up. Some prosper afterwards. When the pressure is turned up what's inside comes out.

Creflo, Copelands, Meyer and Hinn will survive. Long and the Whites, I don't know.

Everyone needs this kind of pressure from time to time to keep them right. You do. I do. It's how we respond to the Rod of God coming down from the hills that reveals our heart.

I'll pray for you brethren, that you will be refined as by fire. I hope if you are a minister you don't take much pleasure in this situation. Except for the grace of God, it's YOU. God will deal with you as well.

No comments: