Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Anatomy of a Prophetic Download

If you wonder how it all works, I'm about to pull aside the veil.

God had a message for his people last week. It had to do with not fearing all the things going on in the world right now. I won't give the prophecy here. It's important, but later.

Sunday Morning about 2AM I was awakened. I got a message from the throne room. A download. At first I thought it was just for me. But in a little while I realized I was getting a message for others.

I heard as a foundation that the enemy has made a concerted effort to put fear in the world. Heart failing fear. Faith blinding fear.

I then knew that this word was for the people of God for whom I as a prophet am responsible.

I didn't go to church in the morning. I knew that there would be no outlet to the prophetic warning I had received. I didn't need the frustration of carrying a critical word and not deliver it. Those people in that church did not get what God hoped he could have given them.

That afternoon I gave the full prophetic download to the congregation in Berwyn. They heard what God had to say to his people. They were set free.

They are armed and ready to face the attack of the enemy.

That night we made the trip to Rockford. I wondered if God would have me give the prophetic utterance as I had that afternoon. I waited to see what the spirit of the Lord would say. During worship Corey said, "The enemy is coming against God's people with fear, don't fear, have faith". It went on.

Then, a bit later Pastor Lyon gave the message he had just received that afternoon. Guess what the word was. "Fear not. Don't fall for the enemy's scheme".

After the sermon, a message in Tongues came. Guess what the interpretation was. Don't be afraid. Don't look at circumstances around you. The fear is not from ME (God).

Coincidence? Not on your life. That's what God is doing. In churches and meetings all across the USA that same message was brought to any churches open to the prophetic. In churches where the prophetic word is hidden the people left in the same fear and trepidation they walked in with. The word of freedom and victory was never heard. The truth that sets people free was never given.

How do I know? I have already spoken to other pastors and they in fact were bringing this same message thinking that it was something that "Just occurred to them". This is a fabulous thing God does now. He has enough prophets in place to bring in real time a message he wants to bring.

When Pastor Dan was alive we never knew what he might say. Even if he had a series he was preaching he would depart and give a word that he might have just received if it didn't come forth from the congregation in open prophetic utterance.

That's the way God intended his Church to operate. Read 1 Corinthians 14.

I am of he opinion that unless the denominational church begins to embrace the prophetic it will die. How can God communicate with his people when he has something he wants to say something that is an Issachar moment? We don't need more teaching, we don't need more preaching. We need the Prophetic word of God and the Apostolic declaration that releases it.

Or we will continue to be like the years between Malachi and Matthew. Or the days before Samuel became the Prophet.


“The boy Samuel ministered before the LORD under Eli. In those days the Word of the LORD was rare; there were not many visions”(I Sam. 3:1).

Then hear the prophecy of Amos . . .

“Behold, the days are coming,” declares the Lord God, “When I will send a famine on the land, not a famine for bread, or a thirst for water, but rather for hearing the words of the Lord” (Amos 8:11).

No vision is followed by, as Amos prophecies, “ . . . a famine of hearing the words of the Lord.” Could it be that this prophecy is coming to fulfillment in our day? One writer said, “The absence of God’s revelation leads to the loss of controls and disciplined living.” You see, my friends, according to the first part of Proverbs 29:18, “Where there is no revelation (no vision, no understanding), the people cast off restraint (lose control).

We are living in those days right now. God isn't happy about all this foolishness. He wants to speak to his people. Let me be clear. He will speak to his people and will bring down every wall of separation between him and his people, even if it's a denomination, a church or a pastor.

Choose this day who you will serve. God or Mammon?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the verse I was lead to late last Saturday evening. It was also my graduation verse. There's a realigning happening in the church - thank God.


Just so everyone is a little clearer, I took the time to copy from my parallel these translations: too important to skim over.


Proverbs 29:18

Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he. (King James version)

Where there is no revelation, the people cast off restraint; but blessed is he who keeps the law. (New International version)

Where there is no vision, the people are unrestrained, but happy is he who keeps the law. (New American Standard version)

Where there is no prophetic vision the people cast off restraint, but blessed is he who keeps the law. (English Standard version)

Where there is no vision [no redemptive revelation of God], the people perish; but he who keeps the law [of God, which includes that of man] - blessed (happy, fortunate, and enviable) is he. (Amplified)

Where there is no word from God, people are uncontrolled, but those who obey what they have been taught are happy. (New Century version)

When people do not accept divine guidance, they run wild. But whoever obeys the law is joyful. (New Living translation)

If people can't see what God is doing, they stumble all over themselves; But when they attend to what he reveals, they are most blessed. (The Message)

Fear kills eternity.

Don't let your fear stiffle the Word we all are meant to hear. That goes for all of us.

If you don't think you have the outlet, make it. If the true people of God are there, you already have it, even if it's only for one.

Come on Nathan, stop being so afraid...