Thursday, May 26, 2005

Brain Damage - I always knew it

I sent out a parody link of some very funny stuff to several friends I like. It's just a little over the top. Just a little bit touchy. But really well done humor. CLEAN! Don't look for any dirty jokes here.

I got feedback. The spectrum ran from, That's terrible to That's hilarious.

I have been accused of having a warped sense of humor. I have never understood how others can't GET THE JOKE when it stands right there in front of them.

Then I discovered this article from the Tribune of yesterday. It says that people that don't get the joke are brain damaged.

Since that could be you dear reader, I won't point you to the link that propagated all this controversy. It won't amuse you.

I won't tell you that Julie, who I link to at the right hand of this blog (I'm not going to make this easy) actually made a comment in her blog on a Lark about this. She's quite a Chick on Tract.

So if you should decide to wade thru the roadblocks and seek out this parody and still don't get it, please phone our complaint line 1-800-IT'S-A-JOKE.

No comments: