Friday, July 01, 2005

Supreme Court Injustice - A Note to our President

The war is engaged. Sandra Day O'Conner resigns. Here's what to keep in mind.

  1. We elected you George W Bush because we wanted to see the court changed for the better
  2. We elected senators and representatives of a conservative nature for the same reasons
  3. Our court needs to become more judicial and less activist
  4. When liberals controlled and control the congress and the presidency they elect who they darn well please
  5. It's our turn at bat.

So, President Bush, elect the person you think will best execute Supreme Court justice and don't be pushed around by the likes of Ted Kennedy. O'Conner won't be the last in your term as President. I predict at least 2 more. Bite the bullet now and elect the people you should.

They'll hate you anyhow. So WHAT. Nobody ever kicks a dead dog. It's impossible to make peace with the left anyhow.

That's why we voted you in.

Go For It.

2 comments:

NodakJack said...

"It's impossible to make peace with the left anyhow."

No, it's not. When you come to Fargo, I'll buy you a cuppa' coffee.

Gene said...

Thanks for the offer Jack. I'll be in Fargo to see my son and his wife (who live in West Fargo) in a month or so. I always look up Larry too. I don't believe you are a "real" liberal. I have a really vital conversation going with a few right now. It's been wonderful. We "old guys" love that kind of thing. Thanks for reading my blog. I peek in on you too.