Friday, August 18, 2006

Molek still Kills

I flew to and from Tennessee on business this week. No real hassles. The TSA took away my bottle of Anointing Oil from my carry on briefcase (I carry it in case I run into any sick people who need healing). When I told him what it was for, the look on his face was classic. I’ll bet he had a tale for his wife that night about this nut who… (I actually asked him if he needed healing?). Radical? Guilty as charged.

But, there were 3 events which caused me to ponder.

One was the news about the Muslim couple from Britain who had decided to put bomb material in baby bottles to blow up an airplane, themselves and their 6-month-old baby to kill us all. This really stirred me to think of an ancient god MOLEK. Molek in order to be worshipped properly needed couples to throw their babies in a fire. First born mostly.

How is that any different than some nutcase couple killing themselves and their baby in the name of whatever Islam is to them? This is Molek worship.

EVIL!

Second, while waiting at the airport and young Muslim woman needed to go to the bathroom or something. She asked if I would watch her bags for a few minutes while she did. We were leaving but someone else offered to. I’m sure she was nice. I’m sure she wasn’t a bomber. But this was not thru security. This was just inside the door of the Airport. That bag could have been full of C-4. It was a big bag. I won’t kid you, the further away I got the better I felt. Nothing happened, I’m sure she returned and all was well. But think about what that feels like for her as a scarffed Muslim woman to be looked at with suspicion. The Muslim religious fanatics have ruined it for everyone. Even for those who believe as they do.

Third, we went out for dinner before we jumped on the airplane at a nice restaurant in downtown Nashville named Demos’. We were waited on by a lovely man by the name of Dennis. Any time you go to Nashville, ask for Dennis. He was superb.

While we were eating I told my wife to look around. There in this large supper club were blacks, Hispanics, Whites, old, young, cowgirls in skimpy cowgirl outfits, and lots of hootin and hollarin. Yep, adult beverages were being drunk. People were smoking cigarettes. But everyone was happy, laughing and getting along. I said to Peggy, this is what the Islamic Fascists hate. The life of peace and joy we live here in the USA. All races all people all Americans getting along.

The left wing of our country doesn’t understand that when the fascistic turn the USA into the US Islamic Republic all that will go away.

The evil that is personified and the good that is threatened by the Islamic Fascists is a global threat that we must attack now. Later will be too late.

I believe war with Iran is inevitable. We can meet them now, or later.

What will be gained by waiting for them to hit us first?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so right. They hate our way of life and HAVE ruined it for everyone. I also heard they have spread a new virus amongst us. Bigger than the bird flu it has the potential to wipe out our nation. They are calling it "LIDS" (liberal intelligence deficiency syndrome)