Monday, August 14, 2006

Why I love the Prophetic Voice RE The Middle East

Chuck Pierce, August 14, 2006, writes TODAY--the day of the Brokered Cease-Fire between Lebanon and Israel:

In Daniel 5, as Belshazzar presumptuously moved forward in ruling his kingdom, God came down and wrote on the wall, a statement which caused him to ask for assistance from God for interpretation. His wife had him consult Daniel to interpret the meaning of the writing. Verse 9 says, "Then King Belshazzar was greatly troubled, his countenance was changed and his lords were astonished."

There will come a troubling moment for the present leader of Iran. Daniel spoke to the king and said, "But you, Belshazzar, have not humbled your heart...."

Then Daniel interpreted the writing that was on the wall. I believe the handwriting is on the wall for this leader if he does not humble himself, and disconnect from the spirit that is empowering him to rule through destruction. He will be humbled. Iran is a nation that will be awakened to the things of God.

If changes do not come soon, this will be a nation that will be divided and the Spirit of God will rule in a new way in this land.

Chuck D. Pierce
Glory of Zion International Ministries
www.glory-of-zion.org


Kim Clement is my Favorite Prophet. I find what he says more accurate than anyone. So, Read on.

By Kim Clement

July 8, 2006--Hollywood, CA

"Rejoice, because your prayers are destroying the power and the influence that shall be endeavored, and be sent to the L.A. Airport of this place," says the Lord. For God says, "They are planning already, for they say, 'It is an easy target. It is easy access. They are cleaning it up.'"

But the L.A.X. Airport, and God said, "Those surrounding regions have been targeted with something very stupid, because they do not understand that the saints of the Most High God have been praying." And because they've been praying, God says, "I will once again take them and expose them as I did in Florida. I will expose them on the West Coast, and I will expose them over and over through the summer months as I promised you."

"I told you before, this prophet prophesied just a few months ago that come summer, I will expose, I will bring your enemies out from the very soil of this Nation and you have watched how I have done it. Ho, I am not finished yet," says the Lord. "If you would allow Me, and as your President has said to Me in his private moments, 'God Your will be done.'"

And surely says the Lord, "When the head of a Nation says, 'Your will be done,' then the Nation says, 'Your will be done.'" For surely God says, "My will shall be done through the summer months. I will multiply the vision of the Secret Service and the FBI, and I will cause My Spirit to come upon them so that they will expose, expose, expose."

July 16, 2006--Humble, TX

"I will save you from another war. I will save you from another war," says the Lord.

Syria, who do you think you are? You will not rise against the Lion. Listen to what God says, "Iran, you will not rise against this Nation or the Lion." (Lion referring to Great Britain.)

"Your enemies will come out, and they will bite the dust because of My light. I will send My light, I'm going to send My light to this Nation," says the Spirit of the living God.

July 29, 2006--Detroit, MI

God says, "A lion will roar. A lion will roar from Great Britain. Something shall change, a drastic thing shall happen. And greater shall be the unity of the nations that shall gather around and say that it must be brought to an end now. This is the summer, the one that I promised."

July 30, 2006--Detroit, MI

The Spirit of God says, "Do not take it lightly what you have heard tonight. For you shall watch and you will see in the news. How many times have they said, "It is impossible. This war is too much?'"

But God says, "Watch in these next few days what I do. Iran, Iran, watch now, watch now for you are going to be brought down to Hades. This will not be allowed, for the Spirit will take that which exalts itself."

God says, "They cry out, the blood of the innocent. It is the blood of the innocent in a war, but I will take the lofty ones and bring them down to certain deaths." God says, "Let this be a sign that I will bring the Middle East to a place of understanding of Messiah. I will bring them to that place. There is only one Prince of Peace. There is only one Prince of Peace. Shalom."

"I want you to understand Jerusalem. It shall come to pass that once again peace shall come in for a season as Christ is made known," says the Lord!


By Kim Clement
Prophetic Image Expressions
www.kimclement.com

If this is all weird to you. OK. Just hang in there, you get used to getting tomorrow's headlines today.

I did.

No comments: