Thursday, September 14, 2006

I Investigate Nancy Grace on CNN Headline News

I am not a fan of Nancy Grace. She is a shrew. She has a yelling and screaming show on CNN Headline News. The only thing that allows me to know that she is still there is that she is on right after Glen Beck. I can't stand to watch her. I have tried. She's sickening.

After what I would describe as a Salem Witch trial by Ms Grace on Video the persecuted mother of a missing child who MS Grace accused of murder killed herself. No Judge, No Trial, Just an Executioner. Ms Grace. Salem.

MS Grace pleads innocent. Yea right.

It reminded me of a reporter who got the snot kicked out of him the other day in California. I had no pity for this idiot. The bad guy he was dogging was a bad guy. But in typical journalist style he dogged him anyway. Clue Video boy. You don't lean into the punch. You don't spit into the wind. If you jump off a high ladder you break a leg.

He got his nose busted instead. The guy he was invesegating beat him up. Bad. I have no pity.

Now he's crying the blues. When did news reporting become sacred? If he were a law enforcement officer I would be sympathetic. But he was a hack reporter who placed himself in harms way and suffered the consequence.

So Ms Grace - shame on you. Wheather that woman was guilty or not, her blood is on your hands. You are not Judge and Jury even if you act like one.

And to Mr. Brokennose. Tough Cookies. Wise up.

I'll bet you don't pull that kind of stupid manuver again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I watched grace last night too and thought she was being a little insensitive. Most times I find her quite amusing. Poor little boy, she may have sold him. I feel bad for the families involved.