Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Oil at ~ $45 as predicted and Gas at $2

I have much faith in the spoken word of God to my spirit. I know that freaks many people out. It shouldn’t. It’s available to all who will just be still, are full of the Holy Spirit, know what his voice sounds like (it sounds like you), and know how to discern.

Jesus said my sheep will hear my voice and know me. I hear it and I’m a sheep.

Last December as I waited for the Lord to give me whatever he wanted me to share with you all he gave me a word regarding gas prices. I have been confident in that word but have wondered when it would happen. I’m confident in all his word, spoken and written.

He said to me:
Oil prices will begin the year at $60 crude. Thru an attempt to manipulate the market some time in 2006 crude will breach $100. This manipulation will fail and the price will fall to $45. Your security isn’t in cheap oil. I can and I will provide all you need. In 2006 a new energy source will be revealed. In 2005 my prophets told you of this impending discovery. When you see it you will not recognize it. But I will provide. I am Jehovah Jira.

Now oil prices are $64 today and dropping. Gasoline is $2.00 in parts of Iowa and that price is spreading fast across the nation. It’s still $2.50 in our area.

Of course alarmists are saying it won’t last, this is an illusion. I’ll check with the expert of the ages on what he says. I’m not panicky.

But what about the price thing? Last fall the price of Gold was $448 per ounce. Today it is $583 per ounce. This also means that in real dollars as per the time of the prediction the price is about where He said it would be. That makes the current $64 price in real last fall dollars at the time of the prediction $48 per barrel in last fall money. The real proof of the pudding is $2 gasoline. A price everything inside me said was a real price. I even said it earlier.

So could it happen exactly as predicted yet? Perhaps. I just know our security isn’t in cheap oil. There are new things coming on. When the creative heart of God is released in man’s spirit supernatural breakthroughs will take place. They already are.

I haven’t heard the news media talk about his much; I haven’t seen those pictures of high gas price signs. Sigh. I guess it doesn’t matter when prices go down and people settle down.

3 comments:

NodakJack said...

The gas prices are down because the election is just a couple of months away. Get back to me then if prices are still down. I'm amazed you can't see electioneering.

Dr. Barry L. Kolb said...

It amazes me how some people always have a way of looking a gift horse under the tail. For whatever reason the gas prices are down--I choose to rejoice and say "Fill'er Up!"

Anonymous said...

Steve Forbes, who's opinion I respect very much, has said that crude WILL eventually go down again to around $30 a barrel.