Saturday, March 31, 2007

Why I Support the War in Iraq

Rick Joyner is a Prophetic Minister in North Carolina. He is the writer of The Final Quest which I believe is one of the greatest christian books ever written. I don't read many any more but if I do it better be good. It was.

Rich often prophesies in allegory.

He just did again. He has shown us a vision of what lies ahead if we give in and give up in the battle against the forces of evil in the world.

We must pray for our country, for President Bush and even for congress. We must support the men and women in harms way. This is much too serious to be left without the body of Christ in unity.

I know I have many well meaning Christians who are anti this war. I hope they will read what Rick says and consider it's ramifications.

We could lose everything.

Closed circuit for my friend Harold. Please have your lovely wife read what Rick wrote. It might help her grasp the gravity of the situation. This is a spiritual battle.

1 comment:

Ron McK said...

I hsave read Joyner's prophecy. I did not interpret it as urging continued support for the war.

I know he was very keen on the war when it first started, but he has gone a bit quiet.