Friday, April 13, 2007

Government Conspiracy?

I have always loved a good Conspiracy Theory

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me!

The cold spring has got me to thinking. What IF::

The Meridian Atlantic Circulator has stopped. The government knows it. Tony Blair knows it. George Bush knows it. That's why the weather is so blamed cold.

This means that the whole of North America and Europe into the Russian territories will drop in temperature about 10 degrees. This means a year without summer, maybe several years. Chicago's climate will be like Winnipeg. Fargo will be like Edmonton.

No citrus grown anywhere in North America.

If it did stop and the weather changed abruptly as it did in the 1200's perhaps the governments would NOT tell us. Look at the power it places in the hands of the oil producing countries. Look at the impact on agriculture. Look at the changes in culture.

This would change everything.

I'm not saying yes, I'm not saying no. I'm just saying.

No comments: