Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'm in Hell and Proud of it

This story hit the wire this morning. Wiccan symbols will now be on the gravestones of Pagans and Heathens. I guess if they want that on their tombstone they can have it. They were exultant to now proclaim their permanent eternal torment for all to see.

Al McKeel, a Reno resident who prefers to use his spiritual name Shadow of the Nine Grays, was excited to hear the news.

"Our religion has been so misunderstood," he said. "Pagans and heathens everywhere are celebrating. I am so happy."
Seems like a finny thing to want a hopeless hellbent proclamation on your grave marker for great grandson to see. It says to the generation after you, "Hi little Johnny. I died and went to HELL because I wanted to. Isn't that special?"

Little Johnny can then ask his mommy, "Why did Grandpa want to go to Hell?"

OK Mommy, splain that.

I know that when I walk the graveyards of my ancestors and see all the biblical annotations that not every ONE of those folks will stand next to me on the Glassy Sea in eternity. I know that. That's why it's called HOPE.

Putting a guaranteed hopeless symbol on your gravestone is dumb, empty and useless.

Rebellion against God: it's been tried, didn't work. Never will.

There is a great White Throne Judgement. He get's the last word.

This isn't a good thing if you have a Wiccan Symbol as your last act of Rebellion.

No comments: