Friday, April 27, 2007

May I Have Your Permission Please to Call the Left Liars

I will be kind. As kind as I know how. The left Lies. That makes them Liars. The left's main mouthpiece is the media sycophants and mis-leaders like Bill Moyers.

I will also go out on a limb and without reservation call the left unpatriotic. I have called them traitors before. Today I'm being kind. They are just unpatriotic.

Why such vinegar today?

Ken has posted some of the lies the left uses as if it were truth and we are all supposed to just believe what they say and what they do without question.

Question everything. Be careful who you read, see, hear. They lie. They can't help it. They're liars.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Question everything. Be careful who you read, see, hear. YES, EVEN BLOG SITES