Thursday, July 05, 2007

I Feel Sad for Him

Even though I have political opposite view from Al Gore particularly on Global Warming I am sad at the arrest of his 24 year old son.  Al Gore the 3rd.  Tipper and He have done the best they know how.  Sometimes it's not enough.  It might be later.  Who knows.
 
I have no joy or triumph over Al Gore's pain in all this.  It could have been me.  It wasn't but it could have been.  I hope and pray for the best for them.  I believe at their core Tipper and Al are decent people.
 
Lots of right wing types are gloating over all this.  I'm not. 
 
On the other hand, who knew that a Prius would go over 100 MPH.
 
Maybe I will look into one of those babies.  Zoom Zoom Zoom.
 
Heck the Buick won't go over 100.  It has a governor that stops it short of 100.  Don't ask me how I know that.  It's none of your business.  It's enough to say that when one visits ND there are broad expanses of real estate with empty highways inviting Old Speedsters to just let's see how fast this thing will really go.  Fast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was shocked that the kid used the same drugs that Rush Limbaugh uses.
I like to see the big boys squirm.