Sunday, February 17, 2008

James Goll sees the same thing I did - a prophetic confirmation

James Goll is another prophet of repute in the USA.

At the end of 2007 God told me this was a year of passing the torch. You can see it here.

James Goll describes this as Changing the Guard.

I knew it was right, I knew what I heard. I'm seeing it all around.

Prophet Golls Prophecy:

Having traveled the globe and having seen many different cultures and forms of government, one of the scenes engrained in my mind is one that took place in London, England--seeing the guards standing alert at Buckingham Palace. They are on guard at the gate, watching and protecting those who come in and go out. They do not leave their station until the watch shifts and the next appointed guardian is in place.

Many prophetic voices tell us that 2008 is the "Year of the Gate." But I want to add to this a bit. It is a critical year for both the Church and secular spheres. If 2008 is a year when the government shifts, who will stand guard at the gates of our cities, churches and nations?

It is a critical hour where guardians are replaced. I see a volatile contending for the soul of nations this coming year. Not just the United States--but in places like Russia, Israel, across South East Asia, Australia, Guatemala, and many other nations. In the next 18 months, it might look a lot like that childhood game called "Upset the Fruit Basket!" But what I see even more clearly is a changing of the guard at the door of the Church.

A few prominent church leaders will graduate to their heavenly reward and this will be a sign of the changing of the guard. Other leaders will fall and fade from the scene of prominence due to controversy, sexual sin and pride, resulting in a lack of accountability. But the good news is that new voices, new faces, and the next and new generation leaders will emerge this year. It is the time of the "Changing of the Guard!" With this frame in place for the big picture of where we are headed in 2008 and beyond, let me give you a few specific pieces.

What God Showed Me:

THIS IS THE YEAR OF PASSING THE TORCH

My church in the west is now comprised of those who are old, a few passionate middle and many among the audacious young. The young are hungry for more of Me. They will go where they can find Me. The Torch of My fire must be passed. Leaders must see that the torch is passed with intention and preparation for those who take it.


The torch of my spirit will not rest only on the passionate middle leadership I have raised up in this time. It is too much for them alone. They are too few. My Church in the west has lost a whole generation of people missing from my Body. I will not allow that to happen again. The passing of this Torch is essential for revival and renewal to come. My Glory will be held back if not released by this act of intentional preparation and release.


My people as they passed thru the desert to the promised land, some chose not to enter in, there is a generation I have chosen to enter into this new spiritual promised land. It will be a generation sold out without remorse or restraint. This is not a judgment by age, but a judgment by commitment and passion.

No comments: