Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Finding THE ONE that Speaks in Tounges

I was listening to Relevant Radio (a catholic radio network) and heard an ad for Catholic Match.com. It was interesting. My first thought was, "Hey, why isn't there such a site for Pentecostals"? I'm not looking but I know it can be hard to find others who believe what you do and with whom you would not be unequally yoked.

So Mr Google stepped in. Sure enough. There is such a site. I can see it all now: SWF Pentecostal seeking SWM Radical 30 yrs old or older.

I was surprised but then maybe not. It's a good thing. Religious division in a family can be hard. So if you're Catholic and want to meet a nice single Catholic there's a home for you to do so. On the other hand:

Take a look here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

anything for a buck.

Gene said...

I know they charge, but, if you are a practicing devout Jew or a Pentecostal Christian it's kinda hard to find someone to meet. We sort of don't fit the Singles Club atmosphere at the local mega church.

I have several younger unmarried friends who would really like to meet someone and get married.

I think the Catholic thing was a good idea. I think this one is too. Maybe this isn't the best program. I don't know.

I do know that having divisions in the home over spiritual issues is a big problem and if you can avoid it going in you are better off.

I had a carnal friend once say to me about a mate (Male), "I can love one rich or I can love one poor. I think I'll look for rich". So he did. He married a gal from a wealthy family. Poppalaw financed a couple biz ventures for him. I thought he had it cut. Then the marriage ended and so did his financing.

He loved for money.

I would rather love based on similar backgrounds. E Harmony and Match.com try. I'm just not sure they skew as clearly as I would think makes sense.

Anonymous said...

I'm just teasing.

Hey, I did read somewhere that selling Jesus stuff is a 7 billion dollar a year industry, do you think that number is to low?

Are you saying that mega church is a meat market?