Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Closed Circuit only for Leaders of Ministries that want to be part of what GOD is doing right now

THE SURVIVAL OF YOUR CHURCH AND MINISTRY DEPENDS ON KNOWING WHAT GOD IS DOING AND COOPERATING WITH HIM. (Henry Blackaby)

I know that's a pretty big claim. I know this, something is changing and for some ministries it's bad news. Things are going south in some ministries and churches right now. Things are not working out.

For other's in ministry and in some churches an explosion is happening. What side you are on is going to count for eternity.

Last night there was a round table discussion conducted by Mark Chironna that included 2 men I know or have met personally and one I respect.

  1. Lance Walnau who was here in St. Charles a week ago was one of the participants. I met and talked with him in Dallas a couple years ago and stay in contact with his ministry weekly. I respect his view of what is happening.
  2. Ron Carpenter Jr who is a true apostle and the leader of a large network of Churches in the southeast USA. He is an IPHC credentialed minister as I am. His current challenge from the Lord is 50,000 on a Sunday Morning. It's not about growth, it's about reaching people where they live. If you listen for nothing else, listen for his vision on this. Currently he is running less than 10,000. I have met and talked with Ron Jr. I know his dad better. Wonderful people. What Ron says in this discussion will cause you to rethink everything you know about ministry.
  3. Rick Joyner of Morningstar Ministries was the third person around the table. I have been connected with his ministry since the mid 90's. His book, Final Quest has been one of the most influential in my Christian Walk. If you haven't read it you should. It will challenge and inspire you to greatness. I often post what he writes verbatim on this blog. He has that much insight. So for three men who I respect as deeply as I do these three and Dr Chironna to sit around a table and have this discussion has significant impact on the kingdom.

I am recommending to anyone who really wants to understand what the next decade will look like in the Body of Christ, the Church and your ministry you would serve yourself well to watch this interview.

The discussion including some musical interludes runs two hours. What I suggest is you put it on and let the sound run, you can multi task. You can even do other things on the computer as you do, but, if you really want insight you should take notes. This is that good.

GO to this page:

Search out the Mark Chironna interview on June 3. Click on whatever speed you have and be prepared to have your ministry refired with wisdom from the Throne room of God. It's that good.

No comments: