Friday, October 10, 2008

How I know Abortion is Murder

I hesitated to post this. I was reluctant in a big way to post any pictures. I know all of the arguments about why Women need to have a Choice. As Obama called them, a burden.

The child in their womb has a distinct Fingerprint, Has distinct DNA, is an individual in every way. Only the umbilical cord and the space rented for 9 months is the connection between mother and child.

I retrieved some pictures from a militant anti abortion website. I don't agree with their tactics. I refuse to link to them. I prefer to just point you to the evidence and let your spirit and soul be your guide.

I cannot accept abortion at any level. It is in that way that I agree with Sarah Palin. It's horrible, Rape, Incest. Abortion is more horrible. I warn you, DO NOT LINK OUT TO LOOK AT THE PICTURES IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH, ARE EASILY UPSET OR EMOTIONAL. This will turn you inside out. It did me.

I wrote about this in my prophetic blog. After seeing this I was disturbed for days. It's not my intention to disturb you too. I just think you need to understand that the those being aborted are children, not a mass of tissue.

I am taking a blog risk in doing this. Google may take me off line for posting these photos. I'm willing to take that risk. Perhaps my blogging days are over after this. If on the other hand I can convince anyone on how evil Abortion is it's worth taking the hit for.

One thing for certain is, for these children their life is over.

You can see the pictures here.

No comments: