Thursday, October 09, 2008

Market Bottom in Sight


This is NOT thus saith the Lord.

This is Gene after many years of trading. We have hit a major support point in the market.

I know about chart patterns. Chart patterns say to me we have now found a bottom. And it's a weekend coming up. I suspect tomorrow will find higher closes on the Dow.

Then, stability. Trading range. And, over time the bear market will end. It will trade sideways for a while. But it will trade.

At least that's what the chart says.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord. When the DOW fell below 8,000 I was just salivating at the opportunity to ding "that one" (otherwise known as the NG, pronounced "nig", i.e. RGR), but as I watched in amazement the market recovered and even got to 8800 before falling back. This is one forecast I hope you're right about...