Thursday, October 16, 2008

What's Wrong with this Picture?

I was on the road yesterday. I drove to Iowa. Dubuque area. At 4PM I bought Gasoline. The picture of the BP station sign is here. Regular Gas, 2.79. Then I drove back to St. Charles.



I stopped at the BP station in St Charles when I got home. Saw this sign below. Same day. A hundred miles and one state. Pay no attention to the date on the bottom of the picture. My camera is misset. Same company. Same Gasoline. Probably same tanker. Why? Taxes? Maybe 20 cents. NOPE, they charge these crazy prices in Chicagoland for Gasoline for one reason ONLY - BECAUSE THEY CAN.




THIS PICTURE IS ALL WRONG! Impeach the whole darn state's leadership. Crooks the LOT of them.

2 comments:

Steve Scott said...

Gene, does your VCR say 12:00? :)

Gene said...

As a matter of fact it does.

Do you think that means anything?

HMMMMM