Monday, December 08, 2008

When arrogance outruns it's headlights or is the left just stupid

If this wasn't real it would be onion material. It's that stupid. I get onion material. Some is worth reprinting. Some not. So. FLUSH!!

But this isn't the onion.

Some dweeb who thinks he's a big time "Journalist" and who wants to Licence Writers or so it seems is offended that Joe the Plumber has written or perhaps been ghosted to write a book. Honest, this is NOT an Onion Story.

He is incensed. I mean Joe didn't even go to writing college. How could he?

Of course dweeb Egan didn't go to plumbing school so the score is even.

I sometimes get frustrated with the whole credentialing idea. We have taken it far too far in this country. We are once again faced with lefties hoping government will control free enterprise, even if it's bad free enterprise. Why not let the market make the decisions. To be clear, I don't want the guy taking out my appendix to be a novice. I want the tax guy doing my taxes to have at least read about it. I want the guy fixing airplanes to be controlled. Things that are life and death. But we licence a lot of things that don't need to be licenced and shouldn't be:

The list is long. I'll let you think of them. Hair stylists and barbers come to mind.

This idiot from the NYT needs to get a life and maybe a job. Maybe he is just looking out for his hide since it seems like there are going to be a lot of people in the market looking for jobs as newspapers close up everywhere.

Or maybe he could try being a plumber. It's an easy thing to learn. Poop rolls downhill and Tuesday is payday. That's it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"poop rolls downhill" - thats a new one for me

is that why they call it the "runs"?


btw you made my monday

A. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.