Thursday, April 16, 2009

Good Report from NYC

A black Conservative Blogger was at the NYC Tea Party. In it he says something I think we all know.

Liberal photogs:
There were quite a number of liberal photographers there. You could pick them out like pepper grains in the salt shaker. They had that whole anti Globalization protester look about them, plus they seemed removed from the event. I did not have to worry about them snapping my picture, because the last thing a liberal would want would be to showcase blacks at a predominately conservative rally.


Just so you are never confused who the opposition really is.

1 comment:

p90me said...

I was there...relatively strong turn out for NYC, but surprised by the lack of coverage.

If Cindy Sheehan turned out 12 people opposed to 12,000 people, I would guarantee she would've rec'd coverage.