Friday, April 17, 2009

Tea Party Attendance Update - 462,803

The current total accumulated by reputable sources says that the attendance was in excess of 462,803. Since this is a grass roots effort with no central organization the ability to get a pure count is difficult. The protest I attended doesn't seem to be counted yet. So the number will go higher. Of course the liberal new media wants to pretend the one I was at never happened. I was there. It did. I have pictures. They are posted.

Next time I organize a national effort like this as the big man behind the movement I'll do better. HA

The left is looking for someone to blame, might as well be ME!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would be great if the July 4 Tea Parties saw a million turn out. Got to keep the momentum... www.shirts4freedom.com