Friday, August 14, 2009

Where is my Commission - This was MY idea a MONTH ago

I posted my solution to the health care reform July 17.

This morning someone pointed me towards this from Hot Air’s blog.

It’s pretty much a rewrite of my plan.

At LEAST there are now voices of common sense beginning from the right. I would like to say, I don’t give a darn who gets the credit, but a note of attribution might have been nice if you are going to wholesale steal it.

TRUTH.

We are going to have a new health care system in the USA, and some of it will be subsidized insurance premiums.

OR if we don’t start to get on board with real reform it will be OBAMACARE.

Which side are you on? You can’t stop something with nothing. Up till now we have just said no.

Didn’t work well in the war on drugs, won’t work here.

No comments: