Sunday, October 11, 2009

Stasi in America

Eric Holder and the Department of Justice has hired or engaged bloggers to monitor rightward leaning websites and to become Trolls, commenters on those websites. There are resources available. Your tax dollars.

It's OK. Free Speech and all that. But this kind of concerted effort should give us all pause to think for a second that the Department of JUSTICE is soooo involved in political discourse.

I guess all the rapists and drug dealers are in jail. I guess all the children killing each other in Chicago has been stopped. I guess the Illegal activities at the SEIU and ACORN are neutralized.

This blog has a complete review of all the activity of the Department of Justice's troll patrol.

Is this still America? Or am I back in East Germany with the Stasi looking over my shoulders again?

No comments: