Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Can anyone name 10 greatest inventions created in the last 50 years by any Muslim Country or Greece? I don't mean to be cruel, but does anyone ask this question: Why do those in Israel have a corner on the creativity market? I suppose one could say, well they have good education, they have good family values, or such. IF you leave out the Blessings of God on Israel, it's a tough call. OR coul...d it be what the Prophet said: Isaiah 45:1 I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel. OR Proverbs 8:12 I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.See More
www.israel21c.org
A new exhibit pays homage to Israeli ingenuity behind gadgets like the Disk-on-Key, PillCam, solar windows and a space camera.

No comments: