Saturday, October 01, 2011

I am glad this scumbag is gone. YET...it makes me uneasy. IF Obama or whoever follows him in 2013 can have a hit list to kill "enemies" is that OK if those enemies are US Citizens? I am a US Citizen. There are crackpots who might consider me an enemy of the state if they had a chance. I'm Conservative, Christian, White and against many things the mainstream culture is for. I look for the sli...ppery slope. I fear that's what we have here. YES, Anwar took up arms against the USA. That is treason. He can then be killed in the name of the state. BUT...if the state went too far against citizens like me...might I not take up arms to defend myself? I'm uncomfortable with this outcome. Osama Bin Laden is one thing...this is another. How close would this precedent be used to eliminate the second amendment for people like me?See More
www.redstate.com
I'm not a lawyer and I don't even play one after staying at a Holiday Inn Express or when posting on RedState so what follows doesn't pretend to be a legal

No comments: