Monday, September 26, 2011

Things you NEED to know

  • A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes. (O.M.G.!!!)
  • A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death. (Creepy. I'm still not over the pig.)
  • The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off. (Honey, I'm home . What the...?)
  • The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human jumping the length of a football field.
  • (30 minutes. Lucky pig! Can you imagine?)
  • The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds. (What could be so tasty on the bottom of a pond?) Some lions mate over 50 times a day. (I still can't believe that pig ...quality over quantity.)
  • Butterflies taste with their feet. (Something I always wanted to know.)
  • Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump. (Okay, so that would be a good thing.)
  • A cat's urine glows under a black light. (I wonder how much the government paid to figure that out.)
  • An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain. (I know some people like that.)
  • Starfish have no brains. (I know some people like that, too.)
  • Polar bears are left-handed. (Talk about a southpaw.)
  • Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure. (What about that pig? Do the dolphins know about the pig?)

No comments: