Sunday, January 22, 2012

Clinton and John Edwards. Remember them? I only have ONE question. IF we as Republicans are seriously thinking about the Newtster... HOW ABOUT HERMAN CAIN? I want him back. Yeah, he had hot pants too....seems like it runs in Presidential Types (not Bush 2 or Obama; I'm not sure about Obama, we don't actually know a thing about his personal life, but I have a sense that if he messed around on Michelle, he'd already be dead). Bring back that 9-9-9 guy. I liked him.
www.jammiewf.comSay what you will about Newt Gingrich and his numerous wives and affairs, and it’s already become an obsession with the media that will do anything to derail the GOP and re-install Obama in the White House. Back in 1992 all it took was a “60 Minutes” interview with the Clintons and that was the end

No comments: