Sunday, January 22, 2012

These four lads, average age 17, Life is over for them. There is no hope. They are lost to society and probably to life if they get back on the street. UNLESS....Jesus. Think of your own life if it were essentially snuffed out at 17. There are second chances...but you gotta wanna. This is why I am of the theological position that to WANNA you Gotta have Holy Ghost intervention...not by man, ...By GOD... "I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh"
Ezekiel 36:26
I look at their faces carefully and see stony hearts. There could be flesh there once more...when they were 3 years old there was. BUT NOW ... stone.
See More
www.chicagotribune.com
Four teens were arrested following a weekend burglary at a suburban gun shop in which about 200 firearms were stolen, Chicago police said today.

No comments: