Sunday, January 22, 2012

The president’s campaign team thinks up shiny new slogans for Obama’s 2012 re-election

During the 2008 presidential election, Barack Obama glided to victory promising not only “hope” but also “change.” His campaign also came up with a carefully crafted slogan: “Yes We Can.”

As the president’s campaign team thinks up shiny new slogans for Obama’s 2012 re-election effort, The Daily Caller decided to help them out by coming up with ten very bad options that should be scrapped immediately.

10.) No we couldn’t, but maybe if you gave us four more years we can? Vote Obama 2012.

9.) There is only so low we can go before we bottom out. Vote Obama 2012.

8.) I still have so many speeches left to give. Vote Obama 2012.

7.) We’re not better off than we were 4 years ago, but we are better than we were 400 years ago! Vote Obama 2012.

6.) Goodbye 18-hole Sundays, hello 9-hole Saturdays. Vote Obama 2012.

5.) Give Carter the second term he never had. Vote Obama 2012.

4.) Four words: Attorney General John Edwards. Vote Obama 2012.

3.) Ain’t no party like an Obama inauguration party and you won’t get one if you don’t vote for me. Vote Obama 2012.

2.) Two words: More Biden. Vote Obama 2012.

1.) 9/11 was an inside job. Vote Obama 2012.

2 comments:

Fallout said...

Obama's poem for re-election...

Let me continue to travel down this road.
Besides, my opponent looks like a toad.

I need just 4 more years,
To make even the Dems cry in tears.

Don't vote for venalla*.
I can make this country Venezuela.

By 2016 you'll know what I mean.
20 trillion dollars in debt will be keen.

Me and my family will live high on the hog.
The press will do their work and keep you in the fog.

By the end of my 2nd term,
I will make Israel to squirm.

The Islamic nations wills be our friends,
Right up to the very ends.

In me you should trust.
I gave England back their bust.

---Vote for me Obama---

I'm just like my dad.
You have been had.

*That is vanilla.

Fallout said...

Another Obama poem for re-election.

It was “Yes we can” in 2008
But now it's all about the State.

We believe in trickle up prosperity.
But what you got was poverty.

Ask what the State can do for you.
It will be given nice and new.

I promise a chicken in every pot.
Go ahead and ask for a lot.

The State will deliver, we have no end.
Just keep on asking and tell a friend.

We can keep giving and we can pretend,
That we have riches for you and your friend.

By the time we give to every Tom, Dick and Rita.
We'll end up like Argentina.

---Vote for Obama---