Thursday, July 26, 2012

I mentioned that I was cleaning out old files. Much was notes from teaching. I threw most, but kept a few jewels. One of them was a list of 15 skill sets that every child, particularly boys, must have before they turn 18 years old. I'm not talking about those challenged, I'm talking about well rounded bright boys. IF they have these 15 skills it will give theme a confident positive attitude, open the door to developing more and create as sense of mastrey. SO, look for them. Essential Skill-sets. I'll do one tonight. I suspect there will be some adults who will say they never got this down. It's not too late to start. I did look on the internet to see what others say. The skills they talked about was how to use google, how to make a good mixed drink and how to score a baseball game. This is not that. These are skills that will give anyone confidence to face whatever comes along. Even if we have a catastrophe in this land. These skills will serve them well.

No comments: