Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Poverty notes

I only two more submissions on the causes of Poverty. For those who embraced them, I believe you will find your way up. For those who were angered, I hope you will discover why and examine your heart. I didn't mean to offend. Truth sometimes is offensive. Today's second to last is an extension of yesterday's. It follows. "The culture of Poverty and it's comforts".

The last one will be the ten spiritual causes of poverty. I will make a single post of them. MOST preachers have preached a ton of sermons on the spiritual causes and STILL have a congregation of people under the oppression of Poverty. It's easy preaching. IF we deal with the spiritual roots and refuse to recognize the blatantly ignored cultural reasons because they are uncomfortable, we have done no one any good at all. It's time to get real. I have tried.

No comments: