Thursday, August 09, 2012

End the Tax Return issue now

IF the drumbeat for Romney's tax returns continues, IF I were Romney, I would call a press conference to produce all my tax returns for ten years. All my college transcripts. All my personal records. Every parking ticket. My Passport. My Birth Certificate. I would pile the whole assemblage on a large table. THEN I would say to the assembled press, "I will give you all of this the very second that President Obama provides all of his Grade School and college records, His passport, An original birth certificate, every piece of memorabilia tit for tat with what I am providing today. You get that arranged and you have this all... Till then I'm not giving you anything. I have exactly as much to hide as President Obama has...or not". Have all the boxes picked up and walk out of the room with them leaving a stunned press corp alone to think about this.

No comments: