Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A question of those who are planning a vote FOR Obama.

 IF in view of positions he has taken on Abortion, Gay Marriage, the Homosexual Agenda, Economic Injustice, Islamification of our culture, Suppressing Free Speech, Crushing Religious Rights and several other MORAL issues, can you bow the knee and say to the Lord seriously,

"LORD BLESS THE VOTE I AM ABOUT TO MAKE...I HONOR YOU WITH THIS VOTE

AND OFFER MYSELF TO BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR WHAT I AM SANCTIONING BY THIS ACT".

IF you can.... I am puzzled. I think it is far more sacred responsibility then that. James 4:17 I would rather refrain from voting at all than vote with intention against my God Given conscience. Unless it is so seared that you can do so without a second thought. There is accountability for your actions...and that includes your vote.

No comments: