Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A true story from someone I know...



A few years ago, on David's father's 90 something birthday, the family got together to celebrate on a Saturday evening, two days before the actual birthday date so everyone could attend. The entire family was there and a good time was had by all.

The following Monday (his Father's actual birthday), before leaving town for a trade show, David dropped by th
e nursing home to say good bye before hitting the road. As he greeted his father, David said, "Dad, I just came by to wish you a Happy Birthday before I leave."

His father stared at him with this puzzled look and replied, "You know I've always heard that the older you get the faster the years go by. I could have sworn I had a birthday just a couple of days ago."

No comments: