Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Who is an IC?



An "IC" is a "Ickie" wrong minded person who has to be re-educated by the thought police against what he or she knows intuitively and by the empirical evidence of the world around them.

I'm am not an IC..that is Homophob(IC) if I agree with the evidence of nature, as to what is natural and what is un-natural.

I'm am not an IC if I have a visceral reaction in my own consciousness about homosexual behavior.

I'm am not an IC if I believe that God has told us in His Word that this behavior is wrong and sinful.

I'm am not an IC if I can't believe in a God who would be so cruel to put a man in a woman's body or a woman in a man's body. This is what ib now being said and accepted..God made me this way.

I'm am not an IC because you have tell me I am, that I am a bad person for thinking the way I do, and you are a good person who must show me the error of my thinking.

I'm am not an IC because you have intimidated almost everyone with your incriminating, accusatory, manipulative behavior.

I'm am not an IC, not because I'm afraid of you, but because I'm afraid for you.

I'm am not an IC, because I know if you were able to finally manipulate everyone in every place that you are right, you still will have to stand before the ONE who not only knows the Truth, but is Truth.

I'm am not an IC because I don't hate you or wish you harm..but hope and pray you will come to the Light and escape the darkness so that you can see the ONE who loves you enough that he gave His life on the cross to make you free and new.

I'm not an IC because I know that God did not make you this way, and He has the power to change you and make you the man or woman that He meant for you to be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A "phobic" is one who "fears", "phobos" (Greek, noun, for"fear, terror" and sometimes, "astonishment"), and the verb, "phebeomai", to be afraid, become frightened.
The "homosexual" parades in cities do not "frighten" me", they make me throw up. ..... h.h.