Thursday, April 04, 2013

The American Spectator : Hillary: Polygamy, Polyamory a Civil Right --- on April 1st

In my own personal life, I can never forget the wonderful and deeply courageous women who have made my marriage to Bill so richly diverse and distinctly memorable, whether in our days in Arkansas or the White House. But the journey is far from over, and therefore we must keep working to make our country free, fairer and more chilled out.”

Over the years I have come to realize the sheer bigotry, not to mention futility, of keeping people from loving the people they want to love.

There is no reason in the world my marriage can’t be shared with Monica, or as I call her “Sister Wife Number 17” not to mention with Gennifer (Sister Wife Number 5), Paula (Sister Wife Number 6) and, well, not to bore with names, Sister Wives Number 2, 3, 4 and 7 thru 16.

The American Spectator : Hillary: Polygamy, Polyamory a Civil Right

No comments: