Wednesday, August 28, 2013

America is Gone – What Do We Do Now? By Ray Gano

 Ever since the 2012 elections I have been in prayer over this nation. But more than that, I have been in prayer over how Prophezine, our ministry, can be more effective, not only in the United States, but to the world.
God has called me to be a watchman on the wall and it is my job is to warn the church. I have been doing this now for close to 20 years and have been full time in the ministry for the past 8 years.
Scripture says…
Ezekiel 33:6 (KJV) But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.
Based on this scripture, if I do not voice that warning, then God's Word states that the blood of the innocent will be upon my hands.
All that I am writing here is nothing new and what I am bringing to light has been right before us in black & white and easily found in His Word.
As you know over the years is that the majority of churches today do not preach from His Word.
Because of this fact, most people attending church do not understand that God's Judgment has been set against The United States of America.  
Believe it or not, our nation has truly passed the point of no return.
joshmcdowell-raygano-webI woke up this morning in a very reflective mood.
Yesterday we had the great opportunity to go hear and meet Josh McDowell. He and his family are visiting here in Costa Rica before doing a huge Central America / South America speaking tour.
Yesterday in church he and his son Sean both spoke on forgiveness. It was a good message and it was that message that put me in this somber reflective mood.
I got on my computer and stared my normal perusing of the news. Over and over again I am reading about Miley Cyrus’ performance at the VMAs Sunday night.
I read some of the stories and saw some of the pictures of the performance.
At first I was disgusted, but then pity came over me and I prayed for her and then for forgiveness.
What we need to understand is that Miley Cyrus is a by-product of our sick society.

Ray - PZ - America is Gone – What Do We Do Now?

No comments: