Wednesday, December 04, 2013

From Chuck Baldwin

Chuck believes that Ichabod is written over the Establishment Church... Flee her abomination. She cannot be saved anymore. If you agree, you are not a part of her. 
 
 
 
After receiving hundreds of pieces of correspondence over just the past couple of weeks from mostly pastors and Christians, I am convinced that Ichabod is written over the establishment church.

Here are some actual quotes from pastors:

“If federal agents or troops came to my house and put my wife on the kitchen table and raped her, Romans 13 tells me I could not interfere.”

“If government forces came to my home intent on harming my wife and children, I would not resist; I would simply tell my family to run.”

“America’s Founding Fathers were rebels against God. They had no right to fight a war for independence. Subjection to a king, even a tyrannical one, is God’s Will.”

“Anyone who resists civil government is going to hell.”

“There is no such thing as natural law, and anyone who promotes it is of the devil.”

Truly did Jesus say, “Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch?” (Luke 6:39 KJV) That is exactly what is happening in America today: the blind are leading the blind into the ditch of tyranny and oppression.

I am further convinced that the only way liberty and justice can be restored to America is for Christians to get out of these idolatrous government churches and form tens of thousands of independent, non-affiliated, non-establishment churches and home-churches. It must happen; it’s going to happen! I pray that God will use whatever time I have left on this earth to being part of it.

There's a lot more in my syndicated column this week. It is entitled, "Get Off The Sinking Ship." I hope you will read it.

No comments: