Monday, December 16, 2013

This is what I saw

Watching all the memorial about Mandela, seeing the grieving ex wife and widow walking hand in hand and knowing that the ghosts of the men, women, boys and girls who were tied to a pole with a tire around their neck and set on fire alive while Winne Mandela cheered moderates my enthusiasm. Even the goofy sign language guy burned two men to death in this horrible way. It makes me wonder to what point do we excuse the ANC and the HORROR they inflicted and still inflict on people in South Africa? When I see Winnie, I see the images of what they did. It's for me as the horror of the Nazis burning Jews ... except the Nazis didn't do it while they were still alive. Make no mistake, Mandela was a pioneer.. but there was blood... a lot of blood and the smell of burnt flesh and the screams of pain....

No comments: