Friday, December 19, 2014

A metaphorical story (not true).

We had been having a hard time getting all my bills paid. I borrow a lot on my credit cards to help pay them. My wife was upset so I took over the bill paying. I think I deserve some credit. I didn't want to reduce my standard of living. I wanted to live high. So I borrowed. A lot. She had run up our credit cards to $60,000. I got a raise at work, and the amount I need to borrow per month has gone down. So My monthly shortfall is less than it was a year ago. 6 years ago we were 60,000 in debt.. I have managed to run up my credit card debt to 170,000 dollars. But month to month I'm borrowing less than I used to... and spending on all I want to. Do you think I'm a good money manager? Do you think I deserve praise for having to borrow less than I used to? This is exactly what the Government under this President has done and ignorant liberals think he deserves praise for almost breaking even when he borrowed a zillion dollars. SMH I do wish economics was taught in school. It's not and that's why we have the lame government we do today

No comments: