Tuesday, December 16, 2014

I won't be seeing the movie Exodus


I will give you a full review on Monday but Pat and I brought some friends and our wives to Exodus tonight.
Beyond disappointing.
Moses didn't believe in God, God is a twelve year old punk kid that focuses too much on tea time. When did Moses become a member if Isis? I missed the terrorist strike in the bible. Moses was arrogant and as psychotic as Noah was in the last Hollywood nightmare. Oh, except at least Noah wasn't hit by a rock on the head in a mud slide to explain that maybe the whole thing was caused by a rock to the head!
If Hollywood really was "run by Jews" they obviously took the year or two off this was in production. It is shameful what scott has done to the story of Moses.
May I ask the obvious non religious question: WHO ARE YOU APPEALING TO? Who do you expect to watch this movie? What business sense does this make?
If you are a believer, let me quote every cop at a bloody crime scene: "nothing to see here people, move on." If you just love good movies: ditto. No redeeming value.
What a waste of $200 million. (Guessing as it isn't worth a Google search)A waste if it would have cost $20m.

No comments: