Tuesday, December 16, 2014

I have consistant opinions

There is this crazy idea among some liberals and race baiters that ALL conservatives support police and police brutality no matter what. Nothing could be further from the truth. If you were to go back over the last year you would see that I have and many other conservatives have pointed out the police state tactics. This is another. Just because I supported Darren Wilson and what he had to do to protect himself, I have been outspoken against the Eric Garner murder. Police brutality is not a race issue, it's an out of control cops situation, and it must stop now. I have had many police supporters unfriend me because of my stand on this. I'm sorry they were offended. But I believe we must get this fixed, NOW. The other night I mentioned I was pulled over for not driving between the lines. No problem. I hadn't really done anything wrong. BUT, I did think for a moment, "what if I were black, drove a bit carelessly, and stopped". Would the officer have just let me go so easily after a few questions? MAYBE there is white privilege, but it didn't seem to work out for this old fellow. I hope the cop gets fired.. OVER A STUPID STICKER....
Police in Victoria, Texas, placed an officer on administrative duty pending an investigation after an altercation with a 76-year-old man who didn't have an inspection sticker on his car. Victoria resident Pete Vasquez pulled over at the Adams Auto Mart, where he helps with mechanical work, when the…
theblaze.com

3 comments:

Fallout said...

There seems to be a pattern of authority abuse brewing in America. That abuse includes many local police forces, TSA and politicians. Our liberties are at risk.

Gene said...

AMEN Chuck. It's a crazy world

Fallout said...

Judge blasts school board for 'silencing' citizen
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/12/judge-blasts-school-board-for-silencing-citizen/#O11JIzbdjW7RJhS3.99

A victory over authority abuse. Too bad the judge didn't force the school board members to go to parent rights sensitivity training.