Sunday, March 08, 2015

against Christianity The Baltic Crusades and European paganism’s last stand against Christianity

Perhaps I need to join ISIS.
Most people don't know that about the time of the Crusades in the Holy Land, there were Crusades against the Livonian people. People of what is now east Prussia, Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania. My deepest roots are from Estonia. So I would have in my roots been a pagan tree worshiping guy in and Estonian village somewhere fighting against the pope's army to the death.
I only bring this up because I have as much right to outrage against the Germans and Poles of that day who foisted Christianity on me as the ISIS fighters have to remember the Crusades.. or their mouthpiece in the White House who brings crusades to mind at a national day of prayer.
My people (Redlins) left estonia, moved to Prussia, then Pomerania near my friend Harold Hein s relatives, then to Northern Germany (where two towns named Redlin were established) and then to the USA in the 1890s. YES, I do have records and a family tree back to those days. Earliest recorded history of Redlin is 1271. Roots are important. I feel like those friends I have who have none because of slavery were robbed.
There must be some way to restore thru DNA the reality of their roots.

No comments: