Sunday, March 08, 2015

This man

From this blog

This man

“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.” –Dr. Martin Luther King. 

Today we see the opposite of Dr. King’s dream.  We cannot judge the character of Barrack Obama because of the color of his skin.  You are not allowed to judge his character. 
In this final blog on Barrack Obama I will address his character, explain why this is my last blog on Obama and in the process issue a solemn warning to the Church of Jesus Christ in the United States.
In 2007 I began warning people about this man and laid out in glaring detail the calamity that is now our reality.  Many rejected me as a veritable madman for saying that one day America would look exactly the way she looks right now.  We are divided, we are poor, we are hated in the world and we are about to lose forever our power to get back everything that Obama stole from our children’s future.
In 2010, the blogs began.  No one but God knows the price that I have paid for writing these blogs.  When I began, not one preacher that I knew was willing to publicly oppose Barack Obama. 
I knew what this man was the first time I laid eyes on him.  He set off a universal alarm in my spirit that forced me to change the way I relate to politicians.  With Obama’s arrival a misty blanket of deception fell over the nation.   Suddenly, the American public was dull to common sense and lost their ability to state the obvious.  
Look into this man’s eyes and what do you see?   You see a sinister pathological smugness and indifference to truth.  He does not even attempt to put a spin on his debacles; he simply changes the subject and then orders us to consider only what he says next.  
Obama does and says things on a daily basis that would end anyone else’s career. He slept through the murders of innocent Americans in Benghazi.  He used the NSA to spy on Americans. He turned the IRS into a tool for his reelection. Because of this and ten thousand other crimes, he makes Richard Nixon look like Dudley Do-Right.
The media put a force field around him.  It never confronts him about his lies or wonders about what he does in secret.  No meaningful questions are permitted.  Any line of questioning that would undermine his messianic narrative is taboo. No wonder this man believes he is accountable to no one. 
He is laying the groundwork for a world without America.  What is America?  America is a firewall against tyranny.  North Korea, Russia, China and Iran cannot take over the world until America is weak.  This man Obama has, in 6 short years, weakened America more than all previous presidents combined.   
He has crushed us under debt, he has us at each other’s throats, and he promotes thugs and demotes righteous leaders.  The White House is staffed with all of the competence and wisdom of a banana republic.
I will be surprised if this man tries to invent a civil disorder just so he can stay in office.
However, I believe that his ability to lie, cheat, steal and injure with impunity is also fueled by the supernatural.
That misty blanket of deception that came on America is supernatural. 
The widespread silence of American pastors is supernatural. 
The moral grogginess of Americans is as if we’ve all been drugged supernaturally.
It is supernatural that the church cannot come together to answer the threat of this man. 
It is supernatural that the church cannot galvanize against this man for the way he has turned on Israel in such an insulting and demeaning way.  This alone proves his Antichrist spirit.
It is supernatural how Americans are not outraged by Obama’s preference for Islam.  
It is supernatural that America can turn a blind eye to the world wide martyrdom of Christians.  This man could not even call the 21 Coptic Christians who were beheaded, Christians.
It is supernatural that for the first time in our history the 3 most popular American pastors refuse to preach on repentance, the Cross, the Blood, the inerrancy of the Bible and the existence of hell.
It is supernatural that there are those who continue to support Barrack Obama and yet call themselves Christians. Since the teachings of Christ and the policies of this man are in perfect opposition to each other, why do they bother to call themselves Christians?   Only the supernatural allows you to host such a contradiction in your mind.
It is the supernatural spirit of Antichrist that has allowed the illogical, the absurd and the inconceivable to feel normal.
And it is the supernatural power of God that has released me from writing about this man.  When I began no one stood with me. Now many voices are speaking out.  I pass this baton gladly.
Oh don’t think for a minute that I will stop exposing sin.  I will now turn my attention to the public that is deceived and groping in darkness.  I will preach revival and repentance like never before.
My energy will now go to preaching about the higher power that darkness cannot stand.  I will however, remain a loving irritant in the side of pastors.  
America can be brought out of this coma.  God can send a divine desperation into the hearts of millions.  That is now my unswerving mission…not this man.

No comments: