Here are my eight eschatological core values.
1. I will not embrace an end-time worldview that re-empowers a disempowered devil.
2. I will not accept an eschatology that takes away my children’s
future, and creates mindsets that undermine the mentality of leaving a
3. I will not tolerate any theology that sabotages the clear command
of Jesus to make disciples of all nations and the Lord’s Prayer that
earth would be like heaven.
4. I will not allow any interpretation of the scriptures that
destroys hope for the nations and undermines our command to restore
5. I will not embrace an eschatology that changes the nature of a good God.
6. I refuse to embrace any mindset that celebrates bad news as a sign
of the times and a necessary requirement for the return of Jesus.
7. I am opposed to any doctrinal position that pushes the promises of
God into a time zone that can’t be obtained in my generation and
therefore takes away any responsibility I have to believe God for them
in my lifetime.
8. I don’t believe that the last days are a time of judgment, nor do I
believe God gave the church the right to call for wrath for sinful
cities. There is a day of judgment in which GOD will judge man, not us.
I agree with Kris